We cordially welcome you to SERVITA Apartments.
The owner would kindly ask guests - in the interest of your own and other guests’ peaceful stay - to comply with the undermentioned rules:
- Upon arrival, each guest fills in the guest book, which was the house manager of the Guest ID or a passport based on your check.
- The charge of the accommodation must be paid in advance (on the day of arrival). It is calculated on the basis of the price of the room(s) and the number of nights.
We kindly ask our guests to leave the room before 10 a.m. otherwise we will charge the price of an additional night.
- Resort fee charge (450,- HUF/person/night) must be paid, unless you are under 18.
- Accommodation occupied on the day of arrival until 2:00 p.m. to 22:00 as possible, because there is no reception.
- The proprietor does NOT take responsibility for stolen or lost valuables. We kindly advise you to close all doors and windows whenever leaving the apartment.
- For your own security - and that of the house too, please NEVER open the door or the windows for strangers, not for anybody. (The owner has a key for the house, if needed.)
- It is FORBIDDEN TO SMOKE in the flat! You may smoke only in the specially indicated SMOKING AREAS.
- Take care of the flat, walls and furniture, etc. because you will be liable to pay for any damage.
- We would kindly ask you not to disturb other guests for example by watching TV or listening to music at a loud volume.
- Pets are allowed for extra charge, 500 HUF
- In case of medical emergency, technical problems, etc.) please call the owner.
The mobile number is: +36 70 203 16 51 (HU), +36 20 557 5805 (EN).
We wish you a pleasant stay!
The Management of Servita Apartment